Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Photo a Week


Some members of the Leica User's Group have been doing "a photo a week" since 2000--shooting and sharing one good photo online each week. The original idea was to encourage everyone involved to get out and shoot more. So I thought I'd give it a try, but my rule is simply to post one good photo a week.

My goal is slightly different from that of the Leica folks. I've already got dozens of photos that I consider good enough to share. My real goal is to get them printed and hung, but first I need a good idea of what I have, and this seems like a managable pace. It feels like cheating to post shots more than a week old, but, at the same time, I don't want to let them rot on my hard drive.

For my first post I tried to ease my conscience about cheating by posting five photos. They're all shots of praying mantises, and it would really be cheating to post one each week. So I got it out of my system by posting them all at once. Incidentally, the one you see here is my least favorite of the group, so check out the others.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the internet – I have several review websites to help people determine what's good and what's bad on the net. I was just doing some research on the keyword unfaithful for one of my sites and Google led me here. These posts aren’t really what I am looking for but I just spent some time reading them – interesting.

November 14, 2005 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home